At Merrychef Direct, we’ve been reviewing our list of satisfied clients all over Ireland, and we’re proud to count some very prestigious ones amongst them.
We’re also proud at how we’ve installed Merrychef Ovens over such a wide spread – from Dublin down to Wexford, around through Cork and Kerry, up to Galway and then into Donegal, and at several points in between too.
Among all those happy customers are:
- University College Dublin – where there are no less than 14 Merrychef Ovens serving all canteen and restaurant facilities
- The Avoca Shop nationwide – with seven stores in the greater Dublin area, and others in Kerry, Galway, and Belfast
- The Dinn Rí in Carlow – one of the largest pub, restaurant and nightclub facilities in the south-east
- Topaz shops nationwide
- The K Club in County Kildare
- Pettitt’s Supervalu supermarkets in Counties Wexford, Wicklow and Kildare
- O’Gorman’s pub in Portlaoise – winner of the national ‘Pub of the Year’ award
- The Coffee Cup at Buncrana, Co Donegal
- Centra at Lahinch, Co. Clare
- Ballyseedy Garden Centre at Tralee, Co. Kerry
- An Garda Siochána main station in Cork
- Esquires Coffee Houses, Galway
They all know at first hand the efficiencies and cost-saving benefits that Merrychef Ovens bring to any kitchen or canteen facility, and we can deliver those benefits to you too.
Just call us or use our contact us form to get in touch.Contact Us