The E3 oven is one of the most versatile in the Merrychef range. Convection mode allows up to three racks of cooking for baked goods, and its rotating turntable ensures even browning. It can then be returned to speed cooking in microwave mode when needed.
It delivers results up to six times faster than a conventional oven, and with an absolute consistency that conventional ovens simply cannot provide.
Cooking requirements for new menu options can easily be programmed via the MenuConnect system, allowing everybody to cook everything absolutely perfectly, absolutely all the time.
We offer 12 months parts and labour guarantee on every Merrychef E3 oven we sell.
Key features of the Merrychef E3 include:
- easyToUCH icon-driven screen controls, for perfect cooking every time
- USB memory stick data transfer of up to 1024 cooking programmes
- Improved safety: the exterior remains cool to the touch at all times
- Waste reduction
- Cost-effective cooking
- Catalytic technology to eliminate grease and remove cooking odours, so no need for separate extraction and ventilation systems
- Upload new menus easily through MenuConnect software and USB drive (in protected position on front of the oven)
- Energy-saving standby mode – the E3 automatically powers down when not in use, and has a quick recovery time when needed again
- Optional Ethernet technology to allow for off-site maintenance checks and troubleshooting, and remote menu uploads – ideal for operations with more than one outlet
- Precise power levels cook even the most delicate products perfectly
- Reduced wait and service times, to increase speed, service, quality and freshness
- Uses three heating technologies (convected heat, impingement air, and microwave energy)